Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.857 GYD / INR
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 40% cheaper than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 638,000 G$ in Georgetown you would need to make just about 382,330 G$ (₨133,799) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U3,065 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $95 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marbella costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)