Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.38839 GYD / XOF
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 36% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,005,458 G$ (2,588,775 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oporto costs €32,622 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangalore costs ₨42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Paris costs €110 (about 2 hours ago)