Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Genoa, Italy
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Genoa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Genoa (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 (C$3,820) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Genoa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)