Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 CHF / BAM
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 72% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,724 (4,891KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tuzla costs 50KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM199 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)