Cost of living in Yingkou, China vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14038 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 52% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,251 (30,278元) in Yingkou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)