Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13891 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 70% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,901 (20,886元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bidar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)