Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02203 CHF / SDG *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 1,271 (57,677 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 435 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 214 Kč (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)