Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.556 CHF / BGN
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 67% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,298 (5,937 лв) in Vratsa.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)