Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05153 CHF / MXN
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,380 (Mex$ 65,582) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)