Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.105 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 56% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,500 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,171 (€3,775) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)