Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 821 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00037 CHF / MNT
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 73% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,594 (7,079,997 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)