Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,396 (﷼ 102,189,887) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)