Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04010 CHF / HNL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 697 prices entered by 70 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 63% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,678 (L 91,712) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (44 minutes ago)