Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,591 (€4,228) in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosenheim costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 14,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 36 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)