Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10257 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 68% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,837 (37,410 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)