Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10063 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 63% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,943 (59,057 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs BD$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)