Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10014 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 65% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,716 (57,079 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guam costs $500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 40 TT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)