Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10031 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 67% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,402 (53,847 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)