Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10369 CHF / MAD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 64% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 12,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,273 (41,209 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)