Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CHF / IRR *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,800 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,997 (﷼ 127,497,995) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santa Fe costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)