Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23757 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 61% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,655 (RM15,386) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)