Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03269 CHF / THB
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,727 (175,179 ฿) in Sattahip.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)