Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 581 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.085 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 55% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,444 (€4,095) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cadiz costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)