Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23821 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,010 (R$ 12,635) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)