Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24260 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,979 (R$ 12,278) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 300 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)