Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14276 CHF / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 66% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (44 minutes ago)