Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.097 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 53% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,564 (€4,162) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Diyarbakır costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)