Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05153 CHF / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 111 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,561 (Mex$ 69,111) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)