Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28927 CHF / PEN
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 69% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,834 (S/. 9,796) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $24,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pasto costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)