Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.087 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 914 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 73% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,576 (€2,371) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)