Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 442 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29073 CHF / PGK
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 7,118 (24,484 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ambon City costs Rp 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Havre costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)