Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01552 CHF / RUB
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 74% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,900 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,543 (руб 163,866) in Perm.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)