Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.099 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 55% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,100 (€3,730) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 3 hours ago)