Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.087 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 50% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,789 (€4,406) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 12,000 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Libreville costs 600,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)