Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.993 CHF / USD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 8,100 ($8,157) in Palm Springs, California.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)