Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14051 CHF / CNY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 64% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,900 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,188 (22,690元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (about 1 hour ago)