Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00920 CHF / JPY
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,800 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 6,239 (¥678,410) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (23 minutes ago)