Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34087 CHF / TND
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 8,700 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,683 (7,871 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)