Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.692 CHF / LYD *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 64% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,400 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,396 (4,905 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)