Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.087 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 45% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,119 (€4,709) in Mannheim.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ulsan costs ₩1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$1,750 (about 3 hours ago)