Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02956 CHF / NIO
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 71% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,913 (98,551 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)