Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)