Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.981 CHF / USD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 64% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,619 ($3,691) in Machala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)