Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 69%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07115 CHF / ZMW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 619 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 68% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,209 (45,102 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)