Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CHF / AOA *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 53% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,300 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,386 (2,034,030 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)