Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 71% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,642 (1,468,055 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)