Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00497 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 53% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,625 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 7,385 (1,485,283 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)