Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 CHF / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 72% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,198 (1,385,732 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)