Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 70% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,822 (1,507,303 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)