Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 914 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00310 CHF / NGN *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 73% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 16,250 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 4,308 (1,387,575 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Skelleftea costs 65 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)