Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23815 CHF / MYR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 63% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,586 (RM15,056) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riga costs €36 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 217₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €440 (about 3 hours ago)