Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Geneva, Switzerland (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 730 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01464 CHF / SDGX *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 1,791 (81,396 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Memphis, Tennessee costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeju costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Davao costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.19 (about 2 hours ago)