Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Geneva, Switzerland
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 802 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02163 CHF / SDG *
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,200 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 2,413 (111,549 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $3.27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥240 (about 1 hour ago)