Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00168 CHF / XAF
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 13% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,100 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 7,896 (4,707,703 Franc) in Kayes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 5,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £407 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Torreón costs Mex$ 18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)