Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23690 CHF / BRL
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 11,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,705 (R$ 15,638) in Jundiai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)