Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.986 CHF / USD
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 64% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 10,000 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 3,556 ($3,608) in Ibarra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)