Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Geneva, Switzerland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.086 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Geneva? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 45% cheaper than in Geneva (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 9,600 in Geneva you would need to make just about CHF 5,274 (€4,856) in Hanover.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Olomouc costs 12,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €22 (about 3 hours ago)